Book a free Live webinar to help your child to become a curious ranger and develop 3 essential growth skills. Curiosity, Communication and Confidence.
Who should attend?
- This is a free parents’ induction webinar
- Attend this webinar if your child :-
- Is 7-14 years old
- Wants to unleash their creative side and generate innovative ideas
- wants to enhance their learning skills and broaden their mental horizon
- wants to turn their mundane daily activities into a joyful experience
- Is shy, hesitant and introvert and have low , self- esteem.
- wants to learn to express themselves in English,
- believes he/she can Rock on Stage, breaking through the Monotony.
What you will learn?
Learn How “Curious Ranger Program” can work on 3 critical aspects of your child
- Develop natural curiosity, and enable the child to understand the importance of knowing about the world.
- Acquire the skills necessary to conduct self-inquiry and develop independence in learning.
- Actively enjoy learning using observation, critical thinking, communication, reflection and sustained love for learning.
- Overall communication development through V-A-K technique.
- Improving observation, concentration and coherence through listening skills and speaking skills.
- Powerful practical tools like BELIEF SYSTEM, Questioning, Logic Play.
- Unlock the fun element, unleash the creativity, in every curious set up.
- Turn any monotony into a celebration, through powers like Intuition and Reasoning.