What is Curious Rangers?
A community which diversifies your child’s observation and knowledge through the fundamental principles of Curiosity, Communication and Confidence.
How your child will learn?
12-Weekend Live crash course – “Be a curious ranger”
Every Sunday 11.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Weekly Live Training via activities. First 5 week activities
- Paper and ball
- Paper, glass and water
- blossoming water flower
- Eggshell Tripod
- Postcard Structures
What your child will learn ?
- CURIOSITY :-
- Develop natural curiosity, and enable the child to understand the importance of knowing about the world.
- Acquire the skills necessary to conduct self-inquiry and develop independence in learning.
- Actively enjoy learning using observation, critical thinking, communication, reflection and sustained love for learning.
- COMMUNICATION :-
- Overall communication development through V-A-K technique.
- Improving observation, concentration and coherence through listening skills and speaking skills.
- CONFIDENCE :-
- Powerful practical tools like BELIEF SYSTEM, Questioning, Logic Play.
- Unlock the fun element, unleash the creativity, in every curious set up.
- Turn any monotony into a celebration, through powers like Intuition and Reasoning.
Who is it for?
It is for any child :-
- who wants to unleash their creative side and generate innovative ideas
- For the Visual and kinaesthetic learners who love to observe and learn through experiencing or doing things.
- who want to enhance their learning skills and broaden their mental horizon
- who wants to turn their mundane daily activities into a joyful experience
- who are shy, hesitant and introvert and have low , self- esteem.
- Who wants to learn to express themselves in English,
- Kids who believe they can Rock on Stage, breaking through the Monotony.
Will I get certificate after the course ?
Yes. You will receive certificate after completion of the course.
Will I get access to the recordings of all the sessions?
Yes. You will get access to the recording of all the sessions.