Dr. Sushil Kumar
Senior Consultant (Anesthesiology & Critical Care Medicine), and Quality-Head at Multispeciality Hospital.
- Senior Consultant & Quality-Head at Parmar Multispeciality Hospital, Rupnagar, Punjab: 2014-till date.
- Consultant Obstetric Anesthesia & Labor Analgesia, Rupnagar: 2007-2014.
- Senior Residency, PGIMER Chandigarh: 2003-2007
- DNB – Anesthesiology & Critical Care Medicine, National Board of India: 2005.
- MD – Anesthesiology & Critical Care Medicine, PGIMER Chandigarh: 2000-2003.
- MBBS – PGIMS, Rohtak: 1994-1999
CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation).
- MNAMS (Anesthesiology & ICU)
- Certified course on Palliative Care Medicine
- Certified course on Research Methodology & Biostatistics
MBBS, MD, DNB (Anesthesiology & Critical Care Medicine)
- Founder of IILSS (International Institute of Life-Saving Skills), an online platform to learn CPR skills.
- Published Online-course on CPR at Udemy online school. People from more than 40 countries joined, 5-star rating.
- Saved five lives out-of-the-hospital as a bystander, not as a doctor.
- CPR Head at a Multispeciality Hospital.
- More than 20 Publications in reputed International & national Journals.
- Developing a low-cost Ventilator with the collaboration of IIT, Rupnagar under Govt. funded project.
- Co-Author in Back-Care Booklet of PGI Pain Clinic.
- Rotary vocational services Award for Ethical Practices in the field of Medicine.
Total Training Experience
More Than 500 Hours.