Yoga Teacher & Corporate Trainer.
Balkishan has been teaching Yoga for four years and has conducted group / individual classes and workshops in Yoga Centres, for Corporates like Banking, IT & Telecom sector, in school (for children & teachers) and housing apartments.
He teaches Hatha Yoga & Raja Yoga practises – Asanas, Pranayamas, Mudras, Bandhas, yogic cleansing practices, Pratyahara techniques (Yoga Nidra, Ajapa Japa, Antar Mauna) and other Meditation techniques apart from the subtler aspects of Karma Yoga and Gyan Yoga. This makes the Yoga aspirants improve their immunity, relieve stress, improve general fitness, increase energy, thus helping them go inward and find a connect with themselves.
His purpose is to help people stay healthy and achieve overall wellbeing.
Asanas, Pranayamas, relaxation techniques, Pratyahara techniques (Yoga Nidra, Ajapa Japa, Antar Mauna), Meditation techniques and yogic cleansing practices.
- Yoga Teacher Training from ‘Atma Darshan Yogashram’, Bengaluru following the classic Satyananda Yoga /Bihar School of Yoga tradition that has a holistic approach towards wellbeing.
- Raja Yoga – Asana & Pranayama Intensive from Bihar School of Yoga
- Certificate in Yoga from ‘Institute of Yoga & Consciousness, Andhra University’
Bachelor of Commerce. PGDCA – Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
- Helped improve employability of 69 urban youths by enhancing their Spoken English through The Times Group’s CSR program – ‘Teach India’.
- Improved Financial Education of thousands of people from our community by inculcating the basics of savings, budgeting and financial goal setting through ANZ Bank’s CSR program – ‘Money Minded’.
- Taught as a ‘Teach For India’ Fellow in an under privileged school for 2 years.
Total Training Experience
More than 600 hours of teaching Yoga